|Deposit and Cancellation Information
• Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Payment can be made by any method upon departure.
• Payments made by credit card will incur a 3% surcharge.
•Full Payment should be made upon departure.
•Must be 18 years of age or older to reserve a room. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay at Barclay Suites unless supervised by a parent or guardian.
•A valid credit card must be presented at reception upon checking into the hotel.
• Full accommodation payment is required upon check in if paying by cash.
• A bond of $600 is required to cover any incidental charges incurred during your stay. Should there be no incidental charges, the bond will be returned in full on departure.
• Photo ID – must be current (Driver’s Licence, Passport or 18+ Card) must be presented on Check-In.
• Your Suite will be checked prior to departure.
COMPLIMENTARY FREE WIFI:
• All guests receive complimentary free WIFI, limited to 1GB per day.
•Barclay Suites is proud to be a Non-Smoking property, including balconies. Should you smoke in the Suite, there will be an additional charge for cleaning of up to $300.00 per suite.
NO PARTY / NOISE POLICY:
•Barclay Suites will not accept a reservation when the intent is to have a party or function.
•If we become aware that a party is planned or in progress, or should excessive noise disturb other guests, immediate notification will be given to the guest concerned that Barclay Suites has a no party policy and out of respect to other guests, excessive noise is not permitted and must cease immediately.
•Should this noise continue and disturb others, guests in the suite will be asked to vacate the property with no refund in accommodation charges the room. Any other guests participating in the party will also be asked to vacate the property immediately.
• Bookings cancelled within 24hrs of the day of arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation.
• Reservation dates can be changed within 48hrs of check in but changing dates are subject to availability and rate change during peak periods.
• In the case of a no-show, a fee of one night’s accommodation will be charged to your credit card for each room booked.